To help us to form close links with schools and colleges to promote the Heritage Centre.
We would like someone who can give us 2 – 3 hours support on any day Tuesday – Saturday between 11am – 4pm.
• Assist Knutsford Heritage Centre as an Education and Learning Officer. We are keen to raise the profile of The Knutsford Heritage Centre with in the local primary and secondary schools.
• Your role will be to help us form closer links with our local schools and colleges.
• To organise education workshops across a broad range of historical subjects linked to the National Curriculum.
• This new and exciting role will require you to liaise closely with our other volunteers
• We are looking for someone who can give us 2 – 3 hours support on any day ideally between Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 4pm.
• Some relevant past experience in education would be useful, but enthusiasm and initiative are just as welcome.
• A good communicator who is enthusiastic and reliable
• An ability to work well as part of a team.
Pre-approved expenses on Heritage Centre business reimbursed at cost.
We do not reimburse costs for the volunteer's travelling costs to come to assist us.
Guidance form the Management Team
Training Induction Booklet