As traditional grant funding sources shrink your organisation may well be considering bidding for contracts in the future. Many statutory organisations such as Cheshire East Council, the Clinical Commissioning Groups and the Police and Crime Commissioner will now put services out to tender. However the tender process can be time consuming and challenging for organisations.
This three hour introductory course aims to demystify the process.
The session will cover:
- Where to find tender opportunities
- How to decide whether or not to respond to a tender opportunity
- The basic stages of a tender process, why they are there and what they mean
- How to put together a good bid
- New 2014 procurement regulations and the impact for our sector
Outcomes for Learners & Organisations:
- A better understanding of the tender process
- Knowledge of where to find tender opportunities
- Understanding of what makes a good bid
- Up to date knowledge on regulations
The session will be led bya Development Worker at CVS Cheshire East and part of the Membership Services Team.
Cancellation: Please note that although the session is free to CVS Cheshire East Members - non attendance without 3 working days' notice of cancellation will result a charge of £20 being invoiced to your organisation. Non-Members will be charged the full course fee.
If there are any queries about this session or any of our other training sessions please contact Heidi Bibby - Development Officer. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01270 763100.
Safeguarding our Learners: CVS Cheshire East is committed to safeguarding all vulnerable adults. We take any disclosure seriously and wish to create a safe environment for our learners. If anyone has any concerns or issues then please raise these with the tutor or alternatively you can contact our Chief Officer on 07792 754904.
11 Hope Street
Sandbach, CW11 1BA
|CVS Cheshire East Members||£ 0.00|
Additional Event Details