Always Ahead Charity, heading the Flag Lane Baths Project in Crewe have a new opportunity for a Volunteer Coordinator to join a team.
Coordinates volunteering positions and volunteer staff for the organisation, manages relationships between volunteer staff and charity organisation, maintains organisational policies and procedures, and promotes the organisation and its volunteer accomplishments.
Roles & Duties
• Assesses organisational and programme needs to determine number and range of volunteers needed for particular projects
• Monitors volunteers during their appointments to retain or replace candidates
• Organise volunteers to promote the work of Flag Lane Baths and Always Ahead. Assess volunteers progress and satisfaction, as well as to conduct performance evaluations or skills audits
• Cultivates a positive and supportive atmosphere by recognizing volunteer efforts and assisting volunteers with their own endeavours
• Manages communication among volunteers and between an organisation and its volunteers, in order to share news, progress, and available positions
• Maintains a database of volunteers and projects and tracks metrics
• Presents updates and metrics to colleagues and executives in writing and presentations
• Promotes the organisation, its volunteer efforts, and its accomplishments internally and externally
• Promote the Heritage Centre Attraction tours and Shop
Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Organisation, Teamwork, Administrative and Management Skills, Leadership, Decision Making, Ability to Motivate and Inspire
travel expenses at a rate of £0.45p per mile.
Providing regular supervision, mentoring, training and comprehensive induction.
complete Induction, which includes safeguarding, health and safety, building induction, induction to organisational policies.