Caudwell Children are looking for an organised, reliable and confident Supporter Growth Coach Volunteers – assisting with the recruitment, organisation and supervision of fundraising volunteers, to support to the families of disabled children across the UK.
· Assisting in or project managing targeted supporter campaigns
· Developing targeted literature to reach those particular audiences
· Developing databases of target lists
· Helping with the recruitment and on-boarding of new volunteers
· Using platforms like social media to share the message of Caudwell Children
Fundraising is very important to charities like Caudwell Children – it allows us to continue to provide essential support to disabled children and their families. If you’re looking to gain leadership, administration, and communication skills, please apply!
Suggested commitment of 6-12 months, full training and support provided.
· Confident, friendly, outgoing individual
· Computer Literate (Zoom, Microsoft)
· Organised with good time management
· Good research skills
· Strong analytical and active listening skills
· Competent in use of Social Media platforms and how to utilise, with a big following and wide reaching audience being advantageous
· Experience training or managing others ideal but not required
Full training, an induction/taster session, regular supervision sessions, key contacts at the charity available via phone call and Microsoft Teams to provide on-the-go support and advice.
Full training is provided for this role, including Safeguarding Level 1 - all of our training sessions are available via Zoom