Do you think you can add to our digital skills and move us forward? If you are sociable, moral, confidential, non-judgemental and enjoy convincing people that donating and supporting are very good ideas, our social media volunteer role could be for you.
We are rather proud of our social media and in-house style and we know we can write excellent appeals. Do you think you can add to our digital skills and move us forward? If you are sociable, moral, confidential, non-judgemental and enjoy convincing people that donating and supporting are very good ideas, our social media volunteer role could be for you.
We have a thriving Community Pantry at Coronation Crescent in Crewe and a Saturday Kitchen for the Homeless and Vulnerable at The Wishingwell Project. Our social media journey began on Facebook and we want to progress to other platforms. The right candidate may also be asked to update our website written on Wix.
• Working to and closely with designated Media Trustee and General Manager
• Working across multiple digital platforms
• Engaging with digital supporters to expand and develop reach, donations and engagement.
• Working closely with the team to produce engaging updates to our website with new images, content, and campaigns
• Review, co-ordinate and schedule content and promotions across a variety of social networks and website
• Optimise content for social media
• Monitor social media accounts, gather performance data to feedback to the General Manager
• Work with the team to discuss social content and digital activation ideas
• Help us to grow our support base, especially in the younger demographic, reaching new audiences on social platforms and to funnel traffic to our website to make donations or engage
• Any other similar or related duties that may be required
For more information please contact michele.parks@Chancechanginglives.org
• The ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
• Unparalleled attention to detail
• Education: A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
• Social media experience: 1 year (preferred) although a student placement will be considered for the right candidate
• Strong organisational skills
• High work ethic and self-motivation
• Excellent and accurate written and communication skills
• Experience working with Wix a bonus
For those who live locally, we reimburse public transport fares and travel expenses for travel above home to volunteering base, at the following rates per mile: car users, 45p.
You would be joining a small, friendly team with a Trustee & General Manager to support you. You will work with a committed and talented Trustee in a senior advertising role.
Safeguarding and additional training as the role demands may be offered.