Are you savvy on social media, have a large network and are driven to support people in deep poverty/homeless? We need local fundraisers, food drive organisers and mini event managers!
• Meeting new people
• Organising small local events or food drives
• Being part of a committed and forward thinking team
• Having lots of choice to create fundraising opportunities and to work on your own initiative after discussion and authorisation
• Knowing you are making a difference locally
• Working with a supportive and innovating manager
• Valuable work experience for your CV and work progression outside the charity
For more information please contact michele.parks@Chancechanginglives.org
• excellent organisational skills
• warm hearted & enthusiastic
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ability to work independently and as part of a team
• ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• commitment to work under supervision and follow our fundraising guidelines
• cash handling skills
Charity related travel at 45p/mile. Pre agreed and authorised fundraising expenses in full with receipts. Public transport on charity business in full with receipts.
You would be joining a small, friendly team with a General Manager to support you and ensure that fundraising ethics are adhered to.
Safeguarding training is provided for all staff and volunteers. Additional training as the role demands.