Could you be the face of your local British Heart Foundation shop in Nantwich? You will be serving customers, using the till, talking to customers about our stock and awareness campaigns and encouraging every donor to become part of our Gift Aid scheme.
Now, more than ever, we are in urgent need of public support to enable us to continue our life saving research and help the 7.4 million people in the UK living with heart and circulatory diseases. This wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic volunteers.
Our team is welcoming and friendly, and we love meeting people from all walks of life.
Typical tasks include:
· Interacting with customers and serving them in a helpful and friendly way
· Operating the till and taking payments
· Promoting Gift Aid
· Being the friendly face of the British Heart Foundation in Nantwich
You get a lot from volunteering too:
· A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people
· The opportunity to make an invaluable contribution to British Heart Foundation goal of beating heartbreak forever
· The time to develop your confidence and interpersonal skills
· The ability to gain valuable work experience to add onto your CV and to learn new skills
No specific qualifications are required - we are just looking for friendly helpful people who would be willing to learn how to use our till system.
Reasonable travel expenses can be reimbursed
Full in-house induction training and training in the role is provided. We also offer our volunteers the opportunity to complete a retail or customer service NVQ (dependent on eligibility criteria).