You will be supporting the linen room in the preparation of scrubs and other linen for dispatch around the hospital.
• Volunteer will unpack clean linen delivery
• Distribute clean linen onto trollies for wards as per linen request sheet
• Scrub deliveries to be sorted by size and folded
• Social distancing to be observed along with hand washing on arrival and when leaving
• Volunteer will not be going onto wards
• Volunteer to wear comfy clothes and shoes especially as will be on feet for the session
You will have a positive attitude and enjoy being part of a busy team. You will be comfortable on your feet for a two hour session, moving linen from place to place.
Mileage / public transport up to £7 a day
Induction and then support in the department for learning the role. Volunteer Coordinator is also available for any issues.
Information Governance and Statutory and Mandatory Training