Join our growing volunteering team as Reception Desk Volunteer to help welcome participants, direct them to their classes and support them with bookings and queries at the welcome desk.
* Various, flexible slots available - midweek mornings, afternoons or evenings *
A great opportunity for volunteers who would like to contribute to our work and gain experience in a friendly environment.
Based at Wilmslow Guild main centre on Bourne Street, key areas of the role include:
• Welcoming, greeting and sign-posting participants to classes
• Supporting participants with activity queries
• Processing activity bookings
• Answering the telephone, responding to emails and processing bookings via our website.
• Good communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Confident with telephone and email
• The ability to work on own initiative, as part of a team, and with the general public
Volunteer expenses include travel expenses which are paid at 45p per mile
Volunteers are part of a small, friendly and supportive team. Volunteers are provided with ongoing support in their role
Volunteer Induction and role specific training will be provided