Graphic designer - Down's syndrome support
Purpose of position
We’re the Cheshire Down’s Syndrome Support Group (CDSSG), the charity that supports over 175 people with Down’s syndrome and their families in Cheshire. We won’t give up until children, young people and adults with Down’s syndrome get care, support and the opportunities they deserve to unlock their potential.
We educate and support parents, carers and professionals to help develop people with Down’s syndrome through training, educational conferences, development sessions and family fun events. We also raise awareness and understanding in the Cheshire community about Down’s syndrome and provide activities and opportunities for people with Down’s syndrome. We are entirely self-funded and reliant on support from families, businesses and volunteers.
You will help us to market our services and activities by designing posters, leaflets and other marketing materials.
• Committing to a brief to design marketing materials for the charity.
• Communicate with our Fundraising and Communications Manager.
• Put together quality designs from brief to final result.
• Understanding of and commitment to the aims of CDSSG.
• Experience of graphic design.
• Ability to follow a brief.
• Confident when communicating with others.
• Ability to work alone and use initiative and also as part of a team.
Any support that they require.
Relevant training to complete the role.