Campaign Assistant - Down's syndrome support
Cheshire Down’s Syndrome Support Group (CDSSG) is a charity that supports over 175 people with Down’s syndrome and their families in Cheshire. We won’t give up until children, young people and adults with Down’s syndrome get care, support and the opportunities they deserve to unlock their potential.
We educate and support parents, carers and professionals to help develop people with Down’s syndrome through training, educational conferences, development sessions and family fun events. We also raise awareness and understanding in the Cheshire community about Down’s syndrome and provide activities and opportunities for people with Down’s syndrome. We are entirely self-funded and reliant on support from families, businesses and volunteers.
Volunteers are needed to help us continue to deliver and market our services.
• Seek out community campaign opportunities
• Carry out basic administration tasks.
• Develop and maintain relationships with supporters.
• Support the Fundraising and Communications Manager to set and achieve targets.
• Attend campaign events.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in administration.
• Good organisational skills.
• Ability to take direction and contribute as part of a team as well as independently.
• Tenacity and determination.
Any support that they require.
Relevant training to complete the role.