Volunteers are at the heart of our charity - learn and meet new people whilst helping with till and customer service at our Congleton store!
Volunteers are at the heart of our charity - without volunteer support we simply wouldn't exist!
- This is a volunteering role, not paid employment
- Applicants must be aged 16 or over
- Volunteer travel costs to/from our Congleton store are reimbursed in line with the charity's general expenses policy
What can I get involved with?
We are currently looking for volunteers to help operate the till and deal with customers. If you’re keen to develop your skills, have great customer service, and have a few hours to spare, this could be a great role for you.
When and where can I volunteer?
The role is based in our Congleton store on Market Street (CW12 1BP). Volunteering slots are available on weekdays and weekends. Ideally volunteers attend for at least half a day once per week.
Experience in team work, customer service and cash handling would be advantageous but not essential. All role specific training will be provided.
Expenses are reimbursed in line with the charity's general expenses policy for volunteers. Expenses are capped at £5 per day.
• Ongoing support and supervision from an experienced store manager
• Covid Safe induction before commencing role
• Role specific training provided by the in store team
• Online training provided in manual handling, fire safety and GDPR/data laws