We are seeking a Publicity Officer to work as part of a Communications Team.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a small but vibrant Museum. You will be working with other staff and volunteers to:
• Develop and maintain a positive public profile.
• Publicise museum activities.
The role will encompass:
Development of press releases in collaboration with museum staff, volunteers and exhibitors.
• Distribution of press releases.
• Development other promotional material, posters, flyers etc. in collaboration with museum staff, volunteers and exhibitors.
• Distribution of other promotional material.
• Co-ordination of collection and presentation of illustrative material.
You could make a real difference, as we seek to develop the ways in which we communicate with the public.
We are looking for someone who has access to and experience of:
• Word processing software.
• Photo manipulation software.
• Publisher software.
In-house training and support.
In-house induction and training.