Volunteer for P3 and be part of the team. Contribute to a team helping the people that we support to maximise their potential
To research services, signpost people we support and work with them to attend activities, meetings and events. To assist support workers with case loads including support with assessments.
Skills are not important to us - your personal qualities are what we value. Kindness, patience, empathy and time.. if you have these qualities in abundance we would love to hear from you
45pence a mile or public transport costs covered
• An opportunity to volunteer alongside a committed and dedicated staff team.
• To work alongside various professionals including social workers, police and probation
• You will be valued and appreciated
• You will receive volunteer training and regular supervisions from a designated staff member.
• You will receive reasonable travel and meal expenses
• An opportunity for personal development and a pathway to potential employment and/or the chance to share your skills and experience
• Experience of volunteering for a national organisation
Volunteer Induction, Regular Supervison, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Professional boundaries