Our newly established Mental Health Charity requires a Team Leader to help create our Home Visitor Teams.
We are a newly established charity Mohrale – Minds of Hope Restored and Living Energetically.
We aim to provide a service which bridges the gap where there is no more funding to support mental health patients. We aim to provide a practical support service to mental health patients where there are no statutory services and / or funding for such services has been discontinued.
We will be providing a unique welfare home visitor and a problem solving team providing assistance to mental health patients to ensure they become active members of the community.
We require suitably qualified / experienced Team Leader who is able to assist in establishing our home visitor teams.
• To manage teams working within the community
• To provide training to team members
• Act as an advocate and key worker as and when required
• Support the service user in line with the care plans
• Working positively with other staff / volunteers within the team
• Encourage clients to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle
• Where appropriate support the involvement of families, friends, social workers
• Complete all administration work as required using a computer
• Work within and implement our policy and procedure, including confidentiality and safeguarding
The role is on a part time basis and we would appreciate any time that may be spared.
Due to the nature of the role an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.
Experience / Qualifications relating to Mental Health.