Wilmslow, the North West Air Ambulance needs you! We have 10 shops across the North West which help keep us flying but we need volunteers to keep them going. Can you help us at our Wilmslow store?
The role of retail volunteer is varied and you will be given the opportunity to undertake a variety of tasks. Duties include:
• Welcoming and greeting customers as they enter the shop
• Assisting customers to find the product they are looking for
• Ensuring the store is kept clean and tidy
• Assisting with stock rotation
• Keeping an eye on the security of the shop and merchandise
• Operating the till and dealing with various methods of payment
• Sorting and pricing stock
• Designing eye catching shop and window displays
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the work of North West Air
Ambulance Charity and has:
• A friendly, engaging attitude and good interpersonal skills.
• Basic numeracy skills
• Good customer service manner
• Excellent people skills
• An interest in fundraising
Training will be provided for technical aspects of the role.
Travel to and from volunteering venue up to £5.
Guidance through the induction and throughout volunteering, NVQ level 2 in Customer service and retail available for committed volunteers over 19.
Full induction and training given by the shop manager.