To assist with the publicity of our Heritage Centre events and to help us raise the profile of Knutsford Heritage Centre to encourage people to visit.
• Your role will be to ensure that our events receive creative publicity and promotion which will help us attract good attendance. You will be helping us design and produce leaflets, posters and press releases to reach as wide an audience as possible.
• This is an ideal role for a volunteer with the ability to inspire others to get involved, and ideally with contacts and knowledge of the local area (although this is not essential).
• Should there be associated tasks you would like to get involved in to ensure the smooth running of the event, we would be very happy for you to do this.
• This exciting role will be varied and suit someone who already has , or would like to develop media relations experience and at the same time you will meet a friendly bunch of people and have some fun along the way.
• We would like someone who can gives us 2 – 3 hours support any time ideally between Tuesday – Saturday 11am and 4pm.
• Some relevant past experience would be useful, but enthusiasm and initiative are more important. Familiarity with computer programmes is also helpful
• A good communicator, someone who is enthusiastic and reliable
• An ability to work well as part of a team
Pre- Approved Heritage Centre related expenses.
We do not pay the volunteers costs to travel to support us
Management Team On-Site Support
Management Guidance and In-House Volunteer Training Booklet