To support Cheshire Without Abuse in a variety of administrative duties, to enable Cheshire Without Abuse to function efficiently and communicate effectively with individuals, volunteers, local groups and organisations
To carry out the following tasks:
• Answering Phone calls, Transferring calls and Taking Messages.
• To Meet and greet visitors to CWA, Providing a High Standard of Hospitality and Customer service to All.
• word processing
• Front Office / Reception Housekeeping.
What we are looking for (skills, qualities and experience):
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office. ( Training can be provided)
• A willingness to develop an understanding of the issues related to Domestic Abuse.
• A flexible approach to working in a team environment.
• A willingness to work with a variety of people.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
Mileage expenses to CWA and return journey home at a rate of 45p per mile.
Benefits to you as a volunteer from taking on this role:
• New skills and experience
• Making a difference to your local community
• New friends and colleagues
Reception and admin protocols and responsibilities
Helpline and Telephone training
Customer Service training
Domestic Abuse Level 1 awareness and safeguarding