Have your voice heard on national and local consultations
CVS Current Consultations and Events
CVS undertook a survey with VCFS and statutory partners to review how we provide the voice service. Read the Full Report
We would like to hear the Voice of the Volunteer!
Do you have a volunteering story to tell? How did you become involved in volunteering, what have been the benefits to you and did you experience any barriers that got in the way? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Volunteer survey at:
The following consultations are on the Cheshire East Council website. More informaiton on each consultation is available on their site through the link above.
CE Draft Economic Strategy Consultation
Cheshire East Council is consulting on its draft economic strategy, which outlines plans to grow the local economy to deliver £15bn GVA per year, and improve the quality of the local area.
The draft strategy, which was approved for consultation by cabinet on Tuesday 9 July, uses a strong evidence base and has been developed in partnership with representatives from the private sector.
We now want to test the strategy through a consultation so that the local community can tell us what they think.
Please submit your consultation response by 5pm on Sunday 29 September 2019.
Cheshire East High Needs Funding Consultation
Cheshire East Council is looking to improve the system for allocating high needs top-up funding to children and young people with an Education, Health and Care Plan in Cheshire East.
A working group established by the Schools Forum have developed a proposed new model, and we would like your views on this proposal.
Please submit your consultation response by 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019.
In Cheshire East each statutory body e.g. Council, Fire or health have meetings where they disucss and make decisions, many of these are held in public and you are able to submit a question and have your voice heard. Below is a list of the main organisations and links to the website pages where they advertise their meetings.
CVS can support you to attend these meetings and raise questions. If you aren't sure which organisation you need to contact please get in touch and share your issue with us, we are here to help
- Cheshire East Council - this link will take you to the calendar of council meetings. Meetings you might be interested in attending are Cabinet Meetings, Full Council Meetings, the Health and Wellbeing Board meetings, Health and Adult Social Care and Communities Overview and Scrutiny Committee and Children and Families Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
- South Cheshire CCG - Dates of Governing Body meetings
- Eastern Cheshire CCG - Dates of Governing Body meetings
- Cheshire Fire Authority - The Fire Authority is the publicly accountable body which manages the fire and rescue service on behalf of the communities of Cheshire, Halton and Warrington. - Dates of meetings
Just contact us using the options below.
- Raise your voice - Complete our online form
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01270 763100
- Tweet @askTheVoice
- Read and Comment on our blog entries here
Thank you for your time. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.