Have your voice heard on national and local consultations
CVS Current Consultations and Events
CVS undertook a survey with VCFS and statutory partners to review how we provide the voice service. Read the Full Report
A Vision for Crewe - Crewe Community Plan
CVS is carrying out a consultation with the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector and key stakeholders to support Crewe Town Council in the refresh of A Vision for Crewe - Crewe's Community Plan
The Town Council feels that the overarching report and topic areas are still relevant but that the action plans within each theme need to be reviewed and updated.
They want to understand what services are currently being delivered in their community and what the key gaps are. The refreshed action plans will support the Town Council to target its resources and be proactive in tackling the current issues.
As an organisation providing services or with an interest in Crewe we would really like to hear from you.
There are three ways to get involved.
- You can attend our consultation event on Thursday 21st February, 1pm – 2.30pm
- You can complete our survey and share your views with us https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Crewe_Community_Plan
- You can arrange a 1-2-1 interview, to book a date for wc 4th March please view available dates here or contact email@example.com or 07792 754904
The Voice of the Volunteer
We would like to hear the Voice of the Volunteer!
Do you have a volunteering story to tell? How did you become involved in volunteering, what have been the benefits to you and did you experience any barriers that got in the way? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Volunteer survey at:
Central Cheshire Integrated Care Partnership (CCICP) would like to invite you as key individuals from our voluntary organisations to a partnership Showcase Event
Date: Thursday 11th April
Venue: Bevan House, Barony Court, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RD.
For more information on the event and how to book please click here
Cheshire Police - Drop in Surgeries, 10am - 11am
Spike Elliott – Police Community Support Officer will be available at our office in Hope Street to allow the residents of Sandbach Town Centre to have a place they can attend on a regular basis to discuss any issues they have, that the Police may be able to assist with. Spike is also happy talking with VCFS organisations so please feel free to drop in and speak to him, booking isn't required.
The dates for 2019 are:
Wednesday 13th March
Wednesday 24th April
Wednesday 15th May
Wednesday 26th June
Wednesday 7th August
Wednesday 18th September
In Cheshire East each statutory body e.g. Council, Fire or health have meetings where they disucss and make decisions, many of these are held in public and you are able to submit a question and have your voice heard. Below is a list of the main organisations and links to the website pages where they advertise their meetings.
CVS can support you to attend these meetings and raise questions. If you aren't sure which organisation you need to contact please get in touch and share your issue with us, we are here to help
- Cheshire East Council - this link will take you to the calendar of council meetings. Meetings you might be interested in attending are Cabinet Meetings, Full Council Meetings, the Health and Wellbeing Board meetings, Health and Adult Social Care and Communities Overview and Scrutiny Committee and Children and Families Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
- South Cheshire CCG - Dates of Governing Body meetings
- Eastern Cheshire CCG - Dates of Governing Body meetings
- Cheshire Fire Authority - The Fire Authority is the publicly accountable body which manages the fire and rescue service on behalf of the communities of Cheshire, Halton and Warrington. - Dates of meetings
Just contact us using the options below.
- Raise your voice - Complete our online form
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01270 763100
- Tweet @askTheVoice
- Read and Comment on our blog entries here
Thank you for your time. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.