Our Voice is stronger if we raise it together
CVS aims to Empower the Voice of the the VCFS and by working together with you and our partners to influence service delivery and address issues.
Our objective by 2020 is to actively represent a strong voice for the sector and its volunteers with local and national partners. The Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector (VCFS) in Cheshire East consists of a wide and diverse range of organisations who deliver valuable services, we feel they should have the opportunity to have a say on local service planning and decision making.
Benefits of engaging and raising your Voice
- This gives all organisations no matter their size the chance to have a strong local voice
- Joint working, mutual support and joint problem solving.
- Receiving and sharing useful information.
- Being aware of how and when the sector can influence policy and decision making.
- Being able to highlight issues of concern or share good practice.
In July 2018 CVS consulted on how we can improve our service to empower the voice of the VCFS. Read the full report.
Want to know more or have your say on an issue that's important to you?
Just contact us using the options below