Staff and volunteers from Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector organisations who provide direct face-to-face care that poses a risk of exposure to COVID 19 can access the vaccination.
In order to access the vaccinations at this time your service needs to be:
- open, you can not use the vaccinations to reopen your service
- your services should work with people who are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
To access this you can send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
To check whether your staff would be able to access the vaccinations then please see the attached document. There is a summary below.
Frontline social care workers within the scope of this are:
- Those working in long-stay residential and nursing care homes or other long-stay facilities where rapid spread is likely to following introduction of infection and cause high morbidity and mortality
- Social care staff directly involved in the care of their patients or clients
- Others involved directly in delivering social care such that they and vulnerable patients are at increased risk of exposure