Never before in our communities has so much opportunity been available to make such a significant difference. And that includes you.
The ROC Conversation is coming to Crewe and if you live, work, socialise or have an interest in this community, then you are invited to save the date – Tuesday 11th February 7 - 9pm.
Join us, as we celebrate the good that is already happening in our community. Discover how we can support those who work to serve us. Help identify the key issues that really need addressing. Get involved in suggesting practical solutions. Become a part of the Action Team to ensure the Conversation isn’t just talk.
In over 200 communities, ROC Conversations have made a difference. As one person described it ... “Great and encouraging event and something I'd love to get involved in. Great for all the community to be together,” and a friend said “I feel like we’ve really achieved something!”
The ROC Conversation is free to attend and everyone is welcome, but there are a limited number of places, so we would encourage you to book your place whilst there are still some available.
Book in today for free and join the Conversation.
We want to hear from you.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or Book me in now
What is a ROC Conversation?
A ROC Conversation is a 2 hour structured community engagement event that brings together local people to celebrate all the good things already happening in their community and explore practical ways of achieving more through partnership. We invite:
· School and Youth representatives
· Volunteer groups
· Police & Fire Services
· Community and Faith groups
· Councillors and MPs
· Health and Social Services
Safer, Stronger Communities
ROC’s mission is to increase community resilience by inspiring and supporting groups to work together.
A ROC Conversation achieves this by:
· Connecting local community members, volunteers & statutory agencies
· Celebrating all the good things taking place in your community
· Raising awareness of the current needs of your community
· Exploring potential solutions and resources required to meet current needs
· Creating a network of people passionate about improving your community
· Identifying & utilising existing skillsets and resources in your community
· Establishing an Action Group to support existing initiatives and kick-start new projects in your community