Proposed redesign of specialist mental health services for adults and older people
NHS partners are about to start a 12-week public consultation on proposals to redesign adult and older peoples specialist mental health services in Eastern Cheshire, South Cheshire and Vale Royal.
This consultation will take place from 6 March to 29 May 2018, comprising an online survey (you can read the full consultation document first by clicking on the link below the list of event dates), and six public events as follows:
· 21 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Macclesfield Town Hall, Market Place, Macclesfield SK10 1EA
· 23 March, 9.30am – 11.30am, Hartford Golf Club, Burrows Hill, Northwich CW8 3AP
· 28 March, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Congleton Town Hall, High Street, Congleton CW12 1BN
· 26 April, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Crewe Alexandra FC, Gresty Road, Crewe CW2 6EB
· 4 May, 2.30pm – 4.30pm, Canalside Conference Centre, Brooks Lane, Middlewich CW10 0JG
· 23 May, 6.30pm – 8.30pm, Macclesfield Town FC, London Road, Macclesfield SK11 7SP
To book a place on one of the above events, click here.
The survey and accompanying consultation document will be available as hard copy and in various alternative formats for anyone requiring them. Call 0808 169 1189 if you need a paper copy or any alternative formats.
Click here for the consultation document, including an easy read version.
The model was designed in collaboration with existing and former service users, their carers and frontline NHS staff.
The consultation partners are:
· NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
· NHS South Cheshire CCG
· NHS Vale Royal CCG
· Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust