Cheshire West Voluntary Action is delighted to be working with Good Finance to bring Let's Talk Good Finance to Cheshire West. Taking place in central Chester, this event brings together charities, social enterprises and community businesses with social investors to network, share information and discuss the latest issues relating to repayable finance.
Let's Talk Good Finance offers social enterprises and charities the opportunity to:
- Speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
This event is open to all social enterprises and charities across Chester and surrounding areas, so please come along to find out more and how to apply.
To book a place go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lets-talk-good-finance-tickets-70615782707
Date: Tues 8 October
Cost: £10 per person
Venue: The Bluecoat, Upper Northgate St, Chester CH1 4EE