Make Good Things Happen Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
- This free Prize Draw (“Promotion@) is open to residents of Cheshire East aged 14 or over
- Employees, Volunteers and Trustees (or family members of Employees, trustees or volunteers) of the Promoter will not be eligible to enter the Promotion
How to enter:
- To be entered into the Promotion individuals must have registered for a volunteer account on the www.cvsce.org.uk website between 1st July 2018 and 31/03/2019.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person
- The entrant is the person whose name is registered on the account.
- Accounts must be registered with a valid email address
Winner selection and notification:
- There will be 1 winner of the Promotion. They will be selected randomly from all accounts created between the promotion dates.
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 working days of the closing date
- The winner will receive a £100 Love to Shop Gift Card. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Love to Shop which can be found here https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gifts/love2shop-gift-cards
- To be eligible the winner must respond to the prize notification within 14 days. Failure to respond within this time or provide the personal details to send the voucher to will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to alternate winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Details of the prize winners name will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
- If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, The Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Love to Shop. By entering, you acknowledge that Love to Shop bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Love to Shop from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
English Law applies:
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
- The Promoter is CVS Cheshire East whose registered office is 11 Hope Street, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 1BA.