The Early Help Framework is now open and closes at 12pm on 12th November 2018. You will need to be on the framework if you wish to bid for any calls issued through this. Only those not currently on the framework should apply.
The next two calls expected through the Framework are:
Universal Information and Advice
- Indicative value for the Universal Information and Advice Service (including home based support) is £332k per year for initial 3 year period (with option to extend for further 2 years)
- Key outcome: Local people receive the financial advice they need, leading to reduced demand for statutory services
Children and Young People's Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Indicative total value for a 4 year term is £1.7m
- Key outcome: To provide support to improve the emotional health and wellbeing of young people as part of an integrated approach with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and universal services such as schools.
CVS will be hosting drop in and advice sessions to:
- Support with applying to the Early Help Framework
- Support with partnership building for the calls.
We have two dates set aside for one to one support for the Early Help Framework: Tuesday 16th October in Sandbach and Tuesday 23rd October in Crewe. Please contact Heidi Bibby at Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 763 100 to book an appointment.
More information about the Early Help Framework can be found here.
For more information on the calls please visit our Voice article here
If you have any information about tendering in the Cheshire East area that we could share on this page, send details to email@example.com.