Young Carers Project Worker
Salary from £17,700 to £19,430
Based in Congleton
We are looking to recruit an energetic, confident and innovative Young Carers Project Worker. This full time role involves the planning, co-ordination and running of group sessions for Young Carers.
Experience of working within groups of young people, especially youth work and activities co-ordination is preferred but not essential.
Young Carers Project Worker – About You:
- Level 3 in Children & Young People or equivalent qualification
- Ideally previous experience of working with young people & undertaking evaluations
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Sound IT skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
Applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and if necessary a satisfactory DBS check at enhanced level.
Young Carers Project Worker – We will offer you:
- Competitive annual salary
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- 32p mileage allowance
- Company contribution to your pension
- Training and Development opportunities
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
If you want to make a real difference to young carers’ lives in your local community, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your CV for this exciting Young Carers Project Worker opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact a member of our HR Team on 0330 124 4526.
This role would suit someone looking to start or further a career as a Support Worker, Care Worker, Carer Support Worker, Community Youth Worker.
Closing date for applications is Monday 16 April 2018 @ 9.00am
Registered charity number 1075268