JOB TITLE: Service Development Advisor
RESPONSIBLE TO: The board of trustees
RESPONSIBLE FOR: N/A
HOURS PER WEEK: 18
SALARY: £30,000 PER ANNUM (pro rata £14,595)
DURATION: 3 to 6 months – depending on experience
Effectively undertake a full review of all TOG procedures and operations, making appropriate recommendations in to one cohesive report. Ensuring all polices and procedures are aligned national and local guidelines. Time Out group is going through a period of change we want to ensure our strategy, vision and overall operations is fit for future sustainability.
Main responsibilities and duties
- To work alongside the operations manager to gain greater understanding on TOG core services, understand our vision for the charity and map and gap service provision.
- Ensure all polices and procedures are up to date including national and local polices.
- Maintain a direct link to members by occasional attendance at activity sessions and by overseeing the Members’ Committee to gain full understanding of their needs and wants.
- Contribute to the development of performance and governance strategies including the charity values and beliefs.
- Contribute to short, medium and long term charity business plans, achieving quality outcomes.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of Team projects, identifying interdependencies across projects/functions, potential impacts on wider organisation, resource requirements and building in contingency and adjustments as necessary.
- Attend trustee board meeting and otherwise liaise with trustee and attending meetings as required.
- Full submission by way of report will be due to the operations manager and trustees 3- to 6 months in to this role. The product we will be looking for is a full evaluation of services, identified gaps, opportunities and recommendations for future delivery.
N.B The employee should be prepared to perform other duties that may be necessary from time to time, falling within the remit of responsibility of this post and appropriate under the charitable objects and development plan.
Covering letter and CV plus application should go to Joanne Adams, Operations Manager email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 27th November 2019