Palliative Care Lead
Salary £19,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience)
(based on Congleton)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the provision of a first class, person centered and supportive palliative care service.
You will be responsible for leading our Palliative Care service, ensuring that all clients receive the highest quality of care and support. You will carry out assessments and formulate care plans, delivered by our dedicated teams.
This vital role has a huge impact on the lives of carers and the people at the end of life. You will support those individuals whose preferred place of care is their own home, enabling them and their carers to have the best quality of life.
· Supervisory experience of working within health and social care is important
· QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
· Knowledge of palliative care & end of life care would be an advantage
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
This is a full time position requiring flexible working, including some weekend and evening work.
We will offer you:
· Competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience
· 25p per mile
· 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Training and Career Development opportunities
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please call Brigette in our HR Department for an application pack on 0333 323 1990 or e mail email@example.com
Closing date for application 8 December 2017
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Registered charity number 1075268