Children's charity seeks a friendly, reliable, energetic individual to take responsibility for one of the key roles within our Centre. We pride ourselves on the warm welcome and support we provide to our visitors. You will put client care and well being at the heart of everything you do ensuring visitors receive a positive impression of our Centre by providing a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our facilities.
You will be responsible for;
• Supervising and undertaking the cleaning of the client, public and staff areas of the Centre to maintain a safe and pleasant environment
• Coordinating cleaning for our residential changeover periods
• Ensuring all laundry is processed in a timely manner
• Liaising with residential groups to meet requirements regarding housekeeping
• Ensure waste management is dealt with in accordance with H&S regulations
• Maintaining stock levels of consumables within budget
• Using cleaning agents in accordance with COSHH instructions
You will have undertaken work of a similar nature previously and have a good working knowledge of the care environment.
Must be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends.
Up to 30 hours per week
Driving Licence essential due to location.
Prepared to supply accurate details for Disclosure and Barring service checks.
To apply contact the administration office, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01270 780456, for an application form.