Cheshire Without Abuse - Administration Officer
Based at: Crewe HQ
Reporting to: Finance & Administration Manager/Deputy Chief Executive/Leadership Team
Salary: £16,791 pro rata
Hours: 30 hrs per week over 5 days 10am – 4.30pm
Leave: 25 days plus statutory holidays pro-rata (additional gift days at Christmas)
Contract: Permanent after 6 months probationary period
Probationary Period: Six months
Pension: 2% after six months probation
Travel: Minimal travel
Objectives of Cheshire Without Abuse: To create lasting change in the lives of Individuals and Families affected by Domestic Abuse.
Purpose of the Role:The post holder will provide administrative support to the staff team, including maintaining referral records and monitoring data.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Recruit and support volunteers involved in administration and reception duties.
2. To deliver daily office operations and procedures
3. Processing of financial record keeping using SAGE and excel
4. Monitoring of petty cash, keeping appropriate records, and maintaining reconciliations.
5. Maintenance of office systems – paper and electronic (e.g. online file sharing systems such as Dropbox and our CRM database, MODUS)
6. Updating content on social media and website
7. To edit and produce our e-newsletter including – collating and generating content; design and produce artwork; maintain mailing list; and distribution
8. Support staff team by: taking and distributing minutes of team meetings; ordering stationary and supplies; IT support; expenses; maintaining up-to-date policies and implementing procedures
9. Processing of Referrals
10. Room Bookings and Facilities Support including Health & Safety
12. Reception cover required at times
13. Incoming Calls
14. Programme and Training admin support and coordination
15. Event Planning
16. Collation of data for monitoring reports to commissioners and funders.
17. To process DBS checks for new staff members and updates for current staff
18. To actively participate in all teams meetings promoting effective communication across the organisation
19. Maintain confidentiality by ensuring all record keeping is secure
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Deadline for applications is 17th November.