Role: Care Administrator (Full Time)
Salary: c. £16,500 (experience dependant)
Location: Cheshire East (Congleton Based)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Care Administrator to join our Cheshire East team, based in Congleton. You will be an integral part of our busy care team, ensuring that the highest standard of care is delivered to carers and people with care needs.
The ability to prioritise and multi-task are essential to this busy key role. You will be required to provide general administration support to the care team, including inputting data on to our database, as well as dealing with enquiries, taking referrals and speaking with people who use our services and healthcare professionals.
You will also be part of the On Call team, on a rota basis, for out of hours emergency enquiries.
- Experienced administrator with excellent IT skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Good knowledge of Cheshire East area
- Experience of managing work schedules would be advantageous as would be experience of working within health and social care
We will offer you excellent terms and conditions including:
- Competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training and Career Development opportunities
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please call Brigette in our HR Department for an application pack on 0333 323 1990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications Monday 20 November 2017
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert prior to closing date
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Registered charity number 1075268