General Information about Gift Aid can be found here:

HMRC Gift Aid for Charities

Gift Aid - A User's Guide

Changes to the Gift Aid System HMRC is changing the way that repayments are made. From April 2013, the existing R68(i) form will be replaced by a new online system. This will also be used for the Small Donations Scheme. More information is on HMRC’s website.

Need help registering with HMRC?If your organisation is a charity or community amateur sports club registered with HM Revenue and Customs, or wishes to become registered, CVS Cheshire East can help you with claims and registration.
Please contact the Group Development Team email: Tel: 01270 763100 or use the 'Something to Ask?' box on the left.
A Word version of the Gift Aid Declaration form which you can adapt for your own organisation is available here

Smaller groups not registered with HMRCIf your organisation is not registered with HM Revenue and Customs but you would like to claim gift aid on donations, CVS Cheshire East has an Umbrella Gift Aid scheme which may enable you to do so. Your organisation must be run for charitable purposes.

More information 
Come under CVSCE’s gift aid umbrella! 
Gift Aid declaration 
For more help with Gift Aid claims please contact the Group Development Team.
Please send your completed forms to Kris Walton, CVSCE, 11 Hope Street, Sandbach, CW11 1BA