We are a specialist insurer of charities, community groups and not for profit organisations and have over 20 years’ experience working in the Third Sector.
We appreciate charity insurance can be confusing and complex at times, which is why we take the time to understand what it is your organisation does and explain the cover options available to you in jargon-free plain English. We can quote you over the phone in minutes and offer cover from as little as £6 a month with the option to pay over 10 interest free instalments.
We offer a range of insurance covers specially designed to protect against the risks facing your organisation:
- Public liability insurance
- Employer’s liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Trustee liability insurance
- Entity cover
- Buildings and contents insurance (with the option to include money and personal assault cover)
In addition to insuring thousands of charitable organisations over the last 20 years, we have raised over £130,000 for our supported charity, Carers Trust, and we are headline sponsors of the Third Sector Excellence Awards.
Insurance products include:
- Charity Insurance
- Children's and Youth Club Insurance
- Community groups Insurance
- Fundraising and 'Friend of' Insurance
- Trustee liability insurance (also known as trustee indemnity insurance)
Premiums for products start at £6 per month
Other Types of charity/group
The above are just some of the charity and community group types we insure - we can cover many more, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us if your organisatioin doesn't fit into the above categories.
Members of CVS Cheshire East are eligible for a 10% discount on their premium by quoting ‘CVSCE/KW’ when purchasing cover from Markel Direct.
Please note the discount is subject to terms and conditions.
For further details, call 0845 373 0405 or click here to go to the Markel website.
Click here for fact sheets on how to insure a fundraising event