Crewe Town Council makes donations and allocates funds that directly benefit the community within the Crewe Town Boundary. Community organisations can apply for up to £2,500.00 for local projects and activities.
Grant applications MUST support the following 4 areas:
1. Access to Services: Support local services to be delivered at the heart of communities enabling people to access support closest to them (advice and guidance).
2. Increasing skills & learning: Utilise local skills, knowledge and talents. Empower a volunteering culture. Build resilience and aspirations by supporting safe activities for young people.
3. Social Isolation: Reduce social isolation and loneliness. Supporting the elderly.
4. Health & Wellbeing: Improve health and wellbeing. Support activities and projects focussed on mental health. Access to bereavement services and supporT
- Match Funding required (financial or in-kind, e.g. volunteer time, free room hire, etc)
Before you complete your application to the Crewe Town Council Grants Scheme for the financial year 2022 – 2023, please read the Grants Scheme Guidance which can be found here. A copy of the Grants Scheme Application Form can be found here or alternatively, you can request a copy by emailing email@example.com
If you have any questions, queries or would like some assistance to complete your Grant Application, please contact the Communities and Funding Officer at Crewe Town Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01270 756975
The deadlines for grant submission applications for 2023/24:
Sunday 7th May 2023 (midnight)
Sunday 6th August 2023 (midnight)
Sunday 17th December 2023 (midnight)
Sunday 18th February 2024 (midnight)