This training will be held virtually on Zoom
- What to do before writing a bid - including research, planning and budgets
- How to find funders - ways to research and identify grant funders
- What to include in an application - best practice.
- Common pitfalls to avoid.
There will also be an opportunity to exchange ideas and concerns with other groups.
Outcomes for Learners:
- Understand the best way to prepare for grant applications.
- Understand different ways to find and research funders.
- Understand common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid.
- Understand best practice when completing applications.
The course will be delivered by a Development Officer at CVS Cheshire East and links into the Resources section of the GRIPP Checklist. If there are any queries about this or any other training course please contact the Development Team on 01270 763100 or email: email@example.com
This course is funded by Cheshire East Lifelong Learning for VCFS organisations in Cheshire East.
- Non-VCFS organisations / sole traders = £35
- VCFS organisations =
*Cancellation: Non-attendance without 5 working days’ notice of cancellation will result in you being charged a £20 fee (or the full course fee for non-VCFS organisations). This cancellation fee is to cover time spent developing and delivering the course and to meet minimum funder participant requirements. If you are not able to give 5 working days’ notice you can also fill your place with someone else from your organisation and will not be charged. Please let us know as soon as possible if a colleague is taking your place on a course. Please see our cancellation policy for more information*
Safeguarding our Learners: CVS Cheshire East is committed to safeguarding all of our learners. We take any disclosure seriously and wish to create a safe environment for our learners. If anyone has any concerns or issues then please raise these with the tutor or alternatively you can contact our Chief Officer on 07792 754904.For more information please ask for a copy of our Adults Safeguarding Policy.
|VCFS Organisation (Staff, Trustees, Volunteers, etc.)||£0.00|
|Non-VCFS Organisation / Sole Trader||£35.00|