This training will be held virtually on Zoom
- What to do before writing a bid - including research, planning and budgets
- How to find funders - ways to research and identify grant funders
- What to include in an application - best practice.
- Common pitfalls to avoid.
There will also be an opportunity to exchange ideas and concerns with other groups.
This training session links into the Resources section of the GRIPP Checklist.
Outcomes for Learners:
- Understand the best way to prepare for grant applications.
- Understand different ways to find and research funders.
- Understand common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid.
- Understand best practice when completing applications.
The course will be delivered by a Development Officer at CVS Cheshire East. If there are any queries about this or any other training course please contact the Development Team on 01270 763100 or email: email@example.com
*Cancellation: Please note that although this course is free to CVS members – non-attendance without 5 working days' notice of cancellation will result in you being invoiced a £20 administration fee. Non-member organisations will be invoiced the full course fee. Please see our cancellation policy for more information*
Safeguarding our Learners: CVS Cheshire East is committed to safeguarding all of our learners. We take any disclosure seriously and wish to create a safe environment for our learners. If anyone has any concerns or issues then please raise these with the tutor or alternatively you can contact our Chief Officer on 07792 754904.For more information please ask for a copy of our Adults Safeguarding Policy.
|CVS Cheshire East Members||£ 0.00|