• Refreshments available • Lunch provided at 1pm
The Seminar will involve speakers on two topics Risk Management and DBS checks.
- Risk management will enable you to understand and explore what risk means for your organisation, consider what risks you should be monitoring and get access to a template you can use.
- The DBS session will cover, should you as Trustees be DBS checked, when to check staff and volunteers and when and how you should make disclosures.
During this event we will be holding our 2018 AGM, hear about how we have been supporting you and our plans for the future.
Please find supporting documentation for our AGM including;
- the 2018 Annual report and Accounts
- Trustee election details
- Can't make it - nominate a proxy using this form
During this seminar we are keen to hear from Trustees about how we can support you including reviewing the current Trustees network.
If you can’t get away from the office then we will be live streaming the event to showcase other ways you can engage people digitally.
You can hear the speakers and contribute to the discussions through the Live chat. Be sure to follow us over at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CVSCheshireE) to receive invites to the stream. The recordings will be available on our site after each event.