Who's it for?
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn essential tips and techniques to support them in creating a more harmonious organisation, and become more confident, to effectively deal with challenging situations.
By the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Define conflict and recognise it
- Identify the characteristics and behaviours of difficult volunteers
- Consider the importance of managing change, and changing volunteer expectations
- Become familiar with techniques for managing conflict situations
- Identify key documents and processes to support your organisation to manage conflict effectively
- Become familiar with assertiveness techniques and feedback
- Become familiar with techniques for ending the volunteer relationship
The course will be delivered by Nicola Cowburn from Anotherway Consulting who is a has a great deal of experience in the Voluntary Sector, including managing teams of volunteers. To find out more about Nicola please click here.
Cancellation - please note we require a minimum of 3 working days' notice to cancel a place on this course otherwise your organisation will be charged the full course fee.
If there are any queries about this or any other training courses please contact Heidi Bibby, Development Officer on 01270 211545 or email: Heidi.Bibby@cvsce.org.uk
Safeguarding our Learners: CVS Cheshire East is committed to safeguarding all vulnerable adults. We take any disclosure seriously and wish to create a safe environment for our learners. If anyone has any concerns or issues then please raise these with the tutor or alternatively you can contact Caroline O'Brien, Chief Officer on 07792 754904. For more information please request a copy of our Adults Safeguarding policy.
11 Hope Street
Sandbach, CW11 1BA
|CVS Cheshire East Members||£ 60.00|
Additional Event Details