We are excited to announce that applications are now open for the Big Give Mental Health Match Fund.
78% of people say the cost of living crisis is impacting mental health – worse for those with existing mental health problems. Our Mental Health Match Fund is designed specifically for charities improving mental health as part of their work. The campaign will run around Mental Health Awareness Week, from 15th- 22nd May.
Applications are open now until Friday, March 24th, 2023.
Charity eligibility criteria:
- Be a UK-registered charity with a Charity Commission number or tax-exempt status and an annual income of at least £25,000 (as per last filed accounts).
- Charities which are registered on BigGive.org (free to register).
- Charities seeking to raise either £2,500, £5,000 or £10,000 in public donations (to be doubled by the match funds).
- Charities working to improve the mental health of people in the UK. [We recognise that mental health is a broad topic which can encompass a variety of interventions from prevention, research, treatment, campaigning, raising awareness and more].
- Applicants must demonstrate the impact of how their work improves the mental health of people in the UK. [more details provided on our website].