Tailored courses for your organisation
In addition to our training programme, our expert Membership Services Team can offer individually tailored training for your organisation at a reasonable cost.
We can help you plan, develop and deliver a bespoke session at a time and place to suit your organisation on the following topics:
- Grant Writing – Introductory and Intermediate
- Volunteer Management – Introductory and Intermediate
- Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers
- Volunteers and the Law
- Monitoring and Evaluating
- Marketing and Social Media for Community Groups
- Income Generation – Working with Businesses, Legacy Fundraising, Major Donor Fundraising and Community Fundraising.
- Gift Aid
- Tendering and Bids
- Community Event Planning
Costs for an individually tailored course can vary depending on length and content – if you’d like a quote please contact us at email@example.com or Tel: 01270 763100.
The member organisation must have at least 6 people (aged 19 or over) on the training, max 12, and all participants need to complete the CE-LL paperwork, The member organisation must provide the venue, CVS reserves the right to fill any remaining spaces from other organisations working in that locality. Courses which require a re-write or substantial changes will be a chargeable course.